What is my new WGTC email address?
1. Log into Banweb (http://banweb.wiregrass.edu/)
2. Click on Personal Information
3. Click on View Email Addresses. Your student email address should be listed as your preferred email address. (It will look similar to firstname.lastname@example.org)
How do I check my new email account?
2. Sign in using your new WGTC email address
3. Your initial email password will be your student ID number.
4. Make sure you uncheck “Remember me on this computer” and “Remember my password” when using computers on campus
5. Provide the requested account information and change your password
6. Once you complete all fields on the ‘Provide Account Information’ page and accept the agreements, you will be prompted to sign into your student account again, using the new password you created. Again, make sure you uncheck “Remember me on this computer” and “Remember my password” while on campus
7. After logging in, you will be asked to set your personal preferences for your email account (make sure to choose English language and Eastern Time zone). Click OK.
8. You have now successfully completed setting up your student email account.
Important information about your email account
1. Do not assume that your email address will be the same as your old email address. Log into Banweb FIRST to find out what your WGTC email address is before trying to logon.
2. Your Valdosta Tech/East Central Tech email account will become deactivated on January 1, 2011. Once your account has been deactivated, neither you nor the IT Department will be able to retrieve any information or data from the old account. All information and data will be lost.
3. If you have any questions or problems, please email the IT Department at email@example.com.
Like this post to subscribe to the topic.