1. Downloading FW from Pandigital’s hosted Internet server
User can download FW file using the link:
2. Copy the FW update file onto a microSD card
3. After the file has completely downloaded, remove the memory card from the card reader
4. Turn your Pandigital device off
5. Charge your eReader to 100% or FW update will not be successful
6. Insert the memory card into your Pandigital device
7. Press and hold the power button and the volume up key at the same time
8. Once the Pandigial logo appears and the home now button lights up blue, then release only the POWER Button while still continuing to hold the volume up button
9. Once the FW automation progression status bar appears, release the Volume up button
10. The FW update is performed and the device restarts automatically
During the update process, you should see the Android robot and update performance status on the screen. If the device started without displaying these turn the device off and repeat step 4 again.
If you still cannot connect to Wi-Fi after the firmware update is complete, perform a factory reset through Settings>Privacy>Factory data reset, NOTE; After a factory reset you will need to re-set up your personalized data, account login information, and re-download media files.
Like this post to subscribe to the topic.