1. Docs - winners, have solid athletes that know how to play and play together. Added Talley and OJ, but lose BK which hurts. Talley is the ultimate weapon and can play anywhere and OJ gives them a big corner. Expect them in the finals
2. Bengals - Lots of athletes, lots of egos. Tournaments are different then seasons, people dont mind rotating when they play 3 games a day. If everyone stays together will be a very good team and tough to beat.
3. RR - Alot of questions. Lose Goody and Khalil , but add Booker and get Coleman back from injury. Need a double passer and need to figure out the lb situation. We all know Rodney has something cooking and Phil is going through the local gyms looking for players...lol
4. Duffers - solid in all aspects, great at none. Always do well in regular season but cant finsih. They are getting long in the tooth and rarely add new talent. Will hurt against the top 3
5. Rebels - Still not a believer, added some pieces but are they the right pieces. Added speed with Bailey but hands are to suspect to be a good wr. Thats why he was always in the backfield. Needs to cut down on turnovers and needs a quality rusher. With out one has no chance of cracking the top 3
6. NTL/ER - lose Bailey. Played well in the money tourney but what impact players do they have? Could be a long season
7. Toms - sneaky team, have decent athletes and offensive scheme is odd. Put up alot of points but defense just can't match up in the A. If they can get a few stops they could be a sleeper
8. Crown - Change at Qb but have no WR left. Have Basil coming back but lose CJ and RT. Need a rusher
9. Browns - Had to rebuild. Shane at qb? LMAO good luck. That ass gonna pucker in big games. Guy is a sub .500 qb in the A. Atleast you will hear some entertaining things coming from his mouth.
10. Blackstone - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
11/12 - Team O/Highlife welcome to the A divsion. Good Luck u will need it
Like this post to subscribe to the topic.