Right now, this guide can be devided into 4 parts, which going to be updated as fast as possible:
1) Rune Essence Monster
2) Excavation Quests
3) Forging Runes
4) Runes Abilities
5) Rune Essence Droprates
1) RUNE ESSENCE MONSTER:
Alpha Mephistopheles (102x Attack Essences)
Corvintheus (100x Attack Essences)
Malekus (105x Attack Essences)
Gehenna, the Fire Elemental (100x Attack Essences)
Glacius, the Frost Giant (102x Attack Essences)
Typhonus, the Chimera (105x Attack Essences)
Vermilion, the Tyrant (105x Attack Essences)
Kessaran, the Undying (108x Attack Essences)
Azriel, the Angel of Wrath (102x Damage Essence)
Lion's Rebellion (100x Damage Essence)
Jahanna, Priestess of Aurora (100x Damage Essences)
Aurora (100x Damage Essences)
Ambrosia (102x Damage Essences)
Azeron (105x Damage Essences)
Fenix, Risen From Ashes (105x Damage Essences)
Urmek, Protector of Gaia (108x Damage Essences)
Vorak, Devourer of Skies (108x Damage Essences)
Alpha Bahamut, the Volcanic Dragon (102 Damage Essences)
Valhalla, the Air Elemental (100x Damage Essences)
Magmos, the Lava Giant (102x Damage Essences)
Kraken (100x Damage Essences)
Alpha Kraken (105x Damage Essences)
Abomination, Ancient Slime (108x Damage Essences)
2) EXCAVATION QUESTS:
Level 1 Excavation: 300 Energy
Level 2 Excavation: 400 Energy
Level 3 Excavation: 500 Energy
Level 4 Exvavation: 600 Energy
Total: 1800 Energy needed for completing.
LAND OF MIST:
LvL 1: Defense Essences x200
LvL 2: Defense Essences x500
LvL 3: Defense Essences x900
LvL 4: Defense Essence x1400
LvL 1: Defense Essence x205
LvL 2: Defense Essence x515
LvL 3: Defense Essence x930
LvL 4: Defense Essence x1450
LAND OF WATER:
LvL 1: Health Essences x200
LvL 2: Health Essences x500
LvL 3: Health Essences x900
LvL 4: Health Essences x1400
LvL 1: Health Essence x205
LvL 2: Health Essence x515
LvL 3: Health Essence x930
LvL 4: Health Essences x1450
UNDERWORLD is better than LAND OF MIST for the Defense Essences.
MIST II id better than LAND OF WATER for the Health Essences.
3) FORGING RUNES:
Attack Rune: Weapon
Defense Rune: Armor & Helmet
Damage Rune: Weapon & Glove
Health Rune: Armor & Weapon
Best way to forge your items with Runes is to forge the Attack Rune on your Weapon and the Damage Rune on your Knights Bone Gauntlets.
Exception: If you aim for max damage as a Warrior i would recommend to equip the whole Warrior Whirling Set and forge the Damage Rune on the Whirling Blade and ignore the other 3 Runes.
BEWARE: If you salvage your item you won't lose your Rune, BUT you will lose your Gem in the Item. So think twice where to forge your Rune in.
4) RUNE ABILITIES:
So far it seems to be a simple formula:
For Attack/Defense Rune: Level * 5 - 5
For Health/Damage Rune: Level * 4 - 4
The maximum level goes higher than Level 106
4) RUNE ESSENCE DROPRATES:
- Essence drops are calculated by stamina usage rather then damage
- Critical hits DOES NOT affect the calculations for essence drops
- Stamina usage is "recorded", and grants an essence drop anywhere within 100-150stamina used, upon which it "resets" for the next round.
- There might be a chance-based system involved, with 100stamina having the lowest chance and 150stamina comfirmed for a drop.
- Might be an explaination for variation in stamina/drop for players
- There is a backlog in place for bigger stamina hits, and it correctly drops essence for the cumulative stamina, rather then just calculating on the single big stamina hit.
- Average stamina/drop might be within 120-140stam, but would require further statistical data to streamline the range further.
- Generally 130stamina/essence drop is a safe figure to adhere to.
Like this post to subscribe to the topic.